Product Code : 09
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 10000 Kilograms
- 19 INR/Kilograms
- Candle Making
- Melting Point
- 48� to 66� C
- Oil Content %
- Fully Refined
We have garnered acclaim for manufacturing and supplying the best-in-class of 2308 Micro Wax in variety of grades. Our knowledgeable staff formulates the 2308 Micro Wax utilizing finest quality materials and most sophisticated technology. Brittle and hard 2308 Micro Waxfinds application in many industries. Owing to our large production capabilities, we can cater even bulk order requests of 2308 Micro Wax in timely manner.
- Micro Wax is basically used in different applications such as additives for adhesives, laminating, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, fiber luster etc.
- It is generally available in the form of pastilles, slabs and liquid in bulk.
- We also provide customized forms of Micro Wax as per the requirement of the customers.
- Micro Wax possesses special features of hardness and high melting point.
- It is crystalline, brittle, translucent and fibrous.
- Total Acidity (mg of KOH per gm) IS-1448-2 1.0 Mg Max
- Flash Point ISI 1448-P-21 : 280-300 oC
- Ash content ASTM D482-80 : 0.03 % Max
- Colour ASTM ASTM D 1500 : 2.0
- Oil content ASTM D 271-68 : 4-6 % Max
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 1 Kilograms Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 5-10 Days
- Packaging Details
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India